Thesis topic propositions and funding offers
Theses can be funded by a variety of sources including:
- Ministerial doctoral contracts "Scholarship awarded by the Ministry of Research and Higher Education" including full unemployment and retirement contributions.
- Regional government
- Scholarships for foreign doctoral students. "Many foreign governments offer scholarships to their nationals who wish to pursue a doctorate abroad". Consult “https://www.campusfrance.org/fr”.
- Associations or foundations
- CIFRE; "Industrial Conventions for Training by Research" subsidizes any company under French law that hires a PhD student to place it at the heart of a research collaboration with a public laboratory; the work will lead to the defense of a thesis in three years. CIFRE is fully funded by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research, which has entrusted the implementation to ANRT (National Association of Research and Technology);
- Idex “Excellence Initiative of the University of Bordeaux”
- Labex "Laboratory of Excellence";
- Research Contract.
Virgnie DAUDÉ & Nathalie VIGNAIS
146, rue Léo Saignat - UFR Pharma - Hall D - Case 7
Tram A - Stop Pellegrin
33076 Bordeaux CEDEX
+33 (0)5 57 57 45 45 or +33 (0)5 57 57 12 42
Contact by email
Proposed thesis topics for the academic year 2021-2022