The Temporary Supervision Authorization (ADT) is granted by the Academic Council (CAC) in restricted training, on the advice of the Doctoral School Council, according to a calendar established at the beginning of the academic year.
The ADT is usually requested at the time of submission of a thesis subject. It is valid for 2 years only and must be requested again if no thesis supervision has been started during this period.
Have an effective attachment to a labelled laboratory in which the research project presented is part of.
Be the author of publications of international level.
Fulfill one of the following conditions:
- to have a doctorate degree for at least three years
- be doctors, pharmacists or odontologists and hold a thesis and a Master 2 degree for more than 2 years
- provide evidence of a diploma, work or experience of a level equivalent to a doctorate
- have a status that allows you to commit for the duration of a thesis
How to apply
The candidate will present a file which will be evaluated and discussed in council with the Doctoral School, which will issue an opinion for the Academic Council.
This file includes, in this order:
- a detailed C.V. showing civil status, the course of study (including date, place of graduation and title of the thesis), the research topic(s)
- a brief scientific activity report (it will show a central research theme to which the candidate has made a significant contribution, as attested by the subject and quality of the publications, the possible awarding of research contracts, the effective supervision of Master's and possibly PhD students and the research project carried out by the candidate)
- a list of publications
- copies of diplomas
- a letter of motivation (recalling, if necessary, the subject of the proposed thesis and justifying competences in the field)
- a single-page summary sheet presenting the titles, curriculum and six main publications
An email must be sent to the Doctoral School to contact them and obtain a summary form to fill in.
The complete file must be sent to the Doctoral School in electronic form: all the documents must be assembled in a single file in pdf format.
The opinion of the doctoral school concerning the attribution of the ADT is based on the evaluation of the candidate's capacity to supervise a quality thesis work. This capacity is evaluated through a set of elements (no "absolute" criteria) including in particular :
- the quality of the summary of the scientific activity and the research project presented
- the quality and regularity of scientific production
- leadership experience
- project steering and obtaining financing
Virgnie DAUDÉ & Nathalie VIGNAIS
146, rue Léo Saignat - UFR Pharma - Hall D - Case 7
Tram A - Stop Pellegrin
33076 Bordeaux CEDEX
+33 (0)5 57 57 45 45 or +33 (0)5 57 57 12 42
Contact by email